vendredi 27 octobre 2017

NBA 2K17 MY CAREER | SHARPSHOOTER POINT GUARD | ALEXANDER BARCLAY | EP. 1

[unable to retrieve full-text content]

►Episode #1 of my NBA 2K17 MY PLAYER CAREER MODE ! Thisis featuring the point guard Alexander Barclay and his rise to fame! If you guys enjoy thisand want to see more of it in the future let me know by leaving a comment and a like! Thanks for watching :)\r
\r
►Thiswill not effect and of my FIFA 16 Career Mode content or any of my FIFA 17 Career Mode content when the game is released\r
\r
►SUBSCRIBE TODAY: \r
\r
SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS:\r
►Twitter: \r
►Twitch: \r
►My Snapchat: BFordLancer48\r
\r
OTHER SERIES PLAYLISTS:\r
►FIFA 16 Cinematic My Player: \r
►FIFA 16 Goalkeeper Career Mode: \r
\r
MUSIC USED IN VIDEOS:\r
►FlyingTunes - \r
►heroboard – No Copyright Music - \r
►Ross Bugden - \r
►NCS -

Author: avatarlouisebailey28
Tags: bfordlancer48 nba2k17 nba2k17 my career nba2k17 career nba2k17 career mode nba2k17 my player nba 2k17 my career nba2k17 mycareer nba 2k17 mycareer n.
Posted: 28 October 2017



NBA 2K17 MY CAREER | SHARPSHOOTER POINT GUARD | ALEXANDER BARCLAY | EP. 1

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire